A group of members from Peniel Aruba Baptist Church went on a missionary trip to Colombia, in South America, to host a Vacation Bible School for children of the “Centro Vacacional Recreativo Con Jesús”. The VBS theme was Colossal Coaster World and many kids were reached with the ligth of the Gospel of Jesus.
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud aruba contributed a whooping 13 entries.
Entries by aruba
Hallelujah! That is the way you explain what is happening at Peniel. In October 4-12, 2013, a small group of Peniel members went on a mission trip to Barranquilla, Colombia to lead a Vacation Bible School (VBS) and help CENFOL church grasp the blessings of a VBS. It was a blessing, indeed! CENFOL had already […]
Peniel Baptist Church celebrated 7 years at its location at Santa Cruz 2D, Aruba in January 2012. What a blessing! I want to say “Thanks” to all who have prayed, supported, and encouraged this ministry. You have all made this a blessing, indeed! For the January 2012 Peniel celebrations, we had my Pastor, Dr. David […]
We employ state-of-the-art data encryption to ensure safe and secure transactions to our site, using a technology called SSL.
- Vacation Bible School (VBS), July 8-12, 2019 “In the Wild” at Peniel Baptist Church, ArubaAugust 19, 2019 - 7:05 pm
- Vacation Bible School 2018July 31, 2018 - 8:17 pm
- Evangelism in ArubaJuly 31, 2016 - 9:23 pm
- Hallelujah! Hallelujah! 2016 is here!June 15, 2016 - 6:56 pm
- Vacation Bible School in ColombiaJune 16, 2014 - 8:35 pm